Time: April 26, 2011 from 9:30am to 12:30pm
Location: A.R.T./New York, Bruce Mitchell Room
Street: 520 Eighth Avenue, 3rd Floor
City/Town: New York, NY
Website or Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f…
Event Discipline: nonprofits, arts, business, administration, performing, visual, education, service, organization
Organized By: Arts & Business Council of NY
Latest Activity: Apr 19, 2011
Get insights on how to design and use brand identity to create a compelling story for your organization.
You will leave the workshop:
• Knowing what a ‘brand’ is, how it works, and why it is important.
• Connecting your mission and goals to your target audience.
• Answers to the questions:
Why? Who are we? What do we do? Who do we do it for? How do we tell others?
• A plan to communicate your vision.
• A plan to build community and grow your brand.
Presented by Mardy Sitzer, President, Bumblebee Design & Marketing LLC.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
9:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
520 Eight Avenue, New York, NY 10018
Bruce Mitchell Room, 3rd Floor
$35 ABC/NY members; $55 non-members