Asian American Arts Alliance

Christina Chow's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Caroline, I am glad that you have taken part in this discussion. I share the feel…"

Christina Chow replied May 2, 2010 to oops, am I losing my Asian-ness?!@#!

9 May 2, 2010
Reply by Christina Chow

"By the way, you don't need to go to Oxford to know Ernesto Sabato. He is a very popu…"

Christina Chow replied Apr 28, 2010 to What does "Asian American art" mean to you?

13 May 4, 2010
Reply by Susan L. Yung

"Since you have spent 15 years documenting/videoing (on your expenses) Tribes progres…"

Christina Chow replied Apr 28, 2010 to What does "Asian American art" mean to you?

13 May 4, 2010
Reply by Susan L. Yung

"I am not young; I am not naive; and I do not believe in battles. It is not about fig…"

13 May 4, 2010
Reply by Susan L. Yung

"Perhaps the question is, do we need to create another new movement of like-minded pe…"

Christina Chow replied Apr 26, 2010 to What does "Asian American art" mean to you?

13 May 4, 2010
Reply by Susan L. Yung

"Wow, it sounds real hard to be Asian American if we swim in the waters of labels and…"

Christina Chow replied Apr 22, 2010 to oops, am I losing my Asian-ness?!@#!

9 May 2, 2010
Reply by Christina Chow

"If that's the case, what do you think we can do about it? Should we conform, agree,…"

Christina Chow replied Apr 19, 2010 to oops, am I losing my Asian-ness?!@#!

9 May 2, 2010
Reply by Christina Chow

"When it comes to categorizations, I am always a bit cautious and suspicious. The anc…"

Christina Chow replied Apr 18, 2010 to What does "Asian American art" mean to you?

13 May 4, 2010
Reply by Susan L. Yung

RSS

Follow us!

Support us!

© 2019   Created by a4 - Network Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service