Asian American Arts Alliance

Susan L. Yung's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"In general many Asians are considered conservative and I find that even being among…"

Susan L. Yung replied Oct 6, 2011 to ALLOTRION: A Constant Tragedy

1 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Susan L. Yung

"How could that be? I know Kamiko Hahn is a Hapa & she is a well-known poetess i…"

Susan L. Yung replied Oct 23, 2010 to Why is the multiracial Asian/Hapa community still invisible in mainstream society?

2 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by HapaVoice.com

"I'm a social realist which rarely means anything these days. To belong in a category…"

Susan L. Yung replied May 4, 2010 to What does "Asian American art" mean to you?

13 May 4, 2010
Reply by Susan L. Yung

"I agree 100%. Due to those who has their own theories to practice, and vocalizes the…"

Susan L. Yung replied May 2, 2010 to oops, am I losing my Asian-ness?!@#!

9 May 2, 2010
Reply by Christina Chow

"I'm sorry, I don't have time to answer such questions ... call up Steve Cannon (212)…"

Susan L. Yung replied Apr 29, 2010 to What does "Asian American art" mean to you?

13 May 4, 2010
Reply by Susan L. Yung

"You should look around NYC and see how many female musicians are out there and how m…"

Susan L. Yung replied Apr 28, 2010 to What does "Asian American art" mean to you?

13 May 4, 2010
Reply by Susan L. Yung

"By default, my mother bought her children to NYC so there will be a reunion with her…"

Susan L. Yung replied Apr 28, 2010 to What makes NYC a good place to pursue your career?

1 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Susan L. Yung

"Did it, done it & got censored by Nico. You are young and could do the same repe…"

Susan L. Yung replied Apr 27, 2010 to What does "Asian American art" mean to you?

13 May 4, 2010
Reply by Susan L. Yung

"Every member of Asian Arts Alliance is looking for an audience to prove their popula…"

Susan L. Yung replied Apr 24, 2010 to What does "Asian American art" mean to you?

13 May 4, 2010
Reply by Susan L. Yung

"Nice, I like your mind because those are basically the people who have become my clo…"

Susan L. Yung replied Apr 22, 2010 to oops, am I losing my Asian-ness?!@#!

9 May 2, 2010
Reply by Christina Chow

RSS

Follow us!

Support us!

© 2017   Created by a4 - Network Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service