If selected your artworks will be exhibited to professionals at the headquarters of Fortune 500 Corporations and leading law firms across the U.S.
Traveling art exhibit Celebrating Asian-Pacific Heritage Month
From: May 1st to May 31st
Entries until April 30th
To participate You must be of Asian-American Heritage & provide:
- Website address
- A selection of 6 to 8 low resolution photos of the artworks
- Each photo should have complete information: Art piece name - Size - Medium – Price
- Only sizes between 30 x 20 in. max 40x30 in. stretched on canvas. NO FRAMES.
- If selected, art needs to be delivered to AOTA in NYC by April 30
- Artwork transportation to and from AOTA will not be covered by AOTA.
- Art pieces will be displayed and available for purchase at exhibits
- Art not sold will be returned to artists after June 5 if no other arrangements are done between both parts (Artist - AOTA)
- Additional detailed information will be emailed to chosen artists
- For Additional Information please call (914) 713-0555 | E-mail: Info@AOTAart.com
1. Are the above required dimensions Height by Width? // Yes
2. All artworks have to be a frameless? // Yes
3. Is this an art fair? // No
4. Will artworks will be sold in the event and take commission like a gallery? // Yes