The Digital Content Coordinator supports the creation of digital/online content developed to augment audience members’ experience of various Apollo Theater events and programs, in addition to assisting with social media for Apollo Education programs.
- Work with the Director of Education and Education Manager to determine appropriate supportive materials for audience engagement
- Research and cultivate images and resources to support written content for use on digital/new media platforms connected to above listed events and programs.
- Create and organize database of assets used for digital/new media platforms.
- Work with the Director of Education and Education Manager, the Digital Content Coordinator creates, edits, posts and/or updates:
- Apollo Digital Stage, (ADS), the digital dramaturgy for Apollo Presents, and other Apollo mainstage performances
- Digital curriculum and study guides
- Social media posts, planning and content curation to enhance Apollo Education’s online presence and
- Apollo Education Program webpages
- The Digital Content Coordinator interacts with the Apollo Marketing Team on external communication platforms as they relate to the ADS and Apollo Education Program activities
This is a temporary, part-time position commencing January 2019, requiring approximately 21 hours per week. Extension of assignment highly possible. To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and references email@example.com.