Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (LCPA) serves three primary roles: it is the world’s leading presenter of superb artistic programming, is a national leader in arts education and community relations, and functions as the manager of the Lincoln Center campus, which is home to 11 separate resident organizations. LCPA presents over 350 performances annually throughout our different performance series including American Songbook, Great Performers, Live from Lincoln Center, Mostly Mozart Festival, Midsummer Night Swing, Lincoln Center Out of Doors and White Light Festival.
In addition, LCPA supports an array of programs for Lincoln Center Education including its community and family programming. Further, LCPA supports initiatives related to events at the David Rubenstein Atrium, LC Kids, as well as numerous key institutional initiatives and projects.
The Lincoln Center Corporate Fund (LCCF) is part of Lincoln Center’s fundraising arm, the Planning and Development department. LCCF is dedicated to raising unrestricted dollars for the eight performing arts organizations and two educational institutions on the Lincoln Center campus. The unrestricted nature of these funds permits the organizations to use them to maximum effect, which includes engaging in creative educational programming, presenting exciting new productions, and hosting free performances.
Reporting to the Managing Director, Corporate Relations, the Manager, Lincoln Center Corporate Fund will be responsible for managing the Media and Entertainment Council (MEC) and associated annual events. The Manager, LCCF will also work in conjunction with the Lincoln Center Communications team to curate, manage, and update the social media presence for the Corporate Relations team.
* Oversee day-to-day management of the Media and Entertainment Council (MEC)
* Plan and develop all aspects of MEC annual event(s)
* Identify, recruit, and cultivate potential members for MEC in partnership with the Managing Director, Corporate Relations and other LCCF team members
* Plan and organize bi-annual meetings in New York City and Los Angeles
* Develop and maintain fiscal reports on membership and event(s)
* Plan, develop, and implement ongoing public relations opportunities for LCCF, including managing the team’s Facebook and Instagram channels and the LCCF website, in cooperation with LCPA team
* Provide support, information and materials to the Managing Director, Corporate Relations regarding MEC Council leadership, members and donors
* Enhance the total efforts of LCCF through active involvement with colleagues, council members and donors where appropriate
* Provide creative design and graphics support and eblasts; assist with marketing donor benefits to members
* Provide ongoing support to MEC leadership and members (ticket requests, meetings, events, etc.)
* Represent Lincoln Center at corporate events and interact and provide support and service to senior executives at member companies
* Participate and provide assistance on other LCCF events, including the Fashion Gala, as well as broader LCCF, Planning and Development, or Lincoln Center Initiatives.
* Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in special events, supporting major fundraising galas
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Must be detail-oriented, well-organized, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
* Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
* Past experience managing or curating social media channels or webpages a plus
* Strong relationship building skills; demonstrated ability to interact with and provide stellar customer service to corporate executives
* Ability to work some evenings and weekends required; evening work hours will increase in the lead up to major events and galas
* Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
* Prior database experience required; past experience with Pledgemaker a plus
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Please submit a resume and cover letter (with salary requirements and outlining your interest in Lincoln Center) to the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Please list: Manager, Lincoln Center Corporate Fund in the subject line.
Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly.