“a4 provides the infrastructure, connections, and resources which will enable the next generation of Amy Tan’s, Ang Lee’s, and Nam June Paik’s to emerge" - David Henry Hwang, Playwright
“[Town Hall] is the first Asian American networking event I have ever been to (repeatedly) that genuinely feels like community bridge building” - Christine Toy Johnson, Filmmaker
Become a member of the Asian American Arts Alliance today! It's free to join.You can promote your work and events, participate in discussions, and make new connections. The a4Hub is visited by producers, presenters, galleries, curators, arts patrons, donors and artists in New York City and around the world. By being a member you increase your visibility and you contribute to building a political voice for our rich, diverse and talented artistic community. Click here to create your member profile.
Contribute just $40 (individuals) or $60 (organizations) for an entire year to become an Alliance+ member and support the Alliance's programs and infrastructure. What you put in you get back tenfold. By becoming an Alliance+ member you show an even greater level of support and commitment to our community! Alliance+ member contributions really do add up and make programs like Town Hall, Alliance ACCESS, our fellowships and awards, and our civic engagement projects all possible.
Become an Alliance+ member now!
To pay by check, please make payable to Asian American Arts Alliance and send to:
Asian American Arts Alliance
20 Jay Street, Suite 740
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Alliance+ Member benefits include:
- Our biweekly e-newsletter keeps our members current on upcoming creative arts opportunities at the national level and upcoming arts events around the city.
- If you have events or opportunities you'd like to share with the Alliance community (your own, or ones that you are associated with), we'd be happy to add them to our Alliance+ Featured section. Please send postings to Alex Young at a young [at] aaartsalliance [dot] org at least 2 weeks before the event.
- Your events and opportunities will be added to our events calendar and opportunities forum.
- Our e-News goes out to a list of more than 8,000, so it's a great way to get the word out about events!
- Social Media
- As an Alliance+ member, your events and opportunities will also be promoted on our Facebook and Twitter.
- Partner Memberships
- As an Alliance+ member, you will also receive membership to our partners The Field and Fractured Atlas.
- Membership in Fractured Atlas offers a direct connection to their many services, programs, and technology solutions for arts businesses. As a member, you will be looped into innovative ideas about the intersection of technology and the arts and have access to their significant expertise about how to manage the business side of your creative practice.
- Being a member of The Field helps you build, bolster and sustain your art making. They empower artists by providing nonprofit affiliation, in-the-trenches advice from expert staff, and access to transformative education. Your Free Staple Crop Membership benefits include monthly newsletter of grants, opportunities & advice, access to Materials for the Arts & TDF Costume Collection*, non-profit rates & in-kind donations and discounts on Field workshops
- SPECIAL Membership Discount
- For a limited time, Alliance+ members will receive a discount on a membership to the Theatre Development Fund! TDF members usually pay an annual fee of $34, but as an Alliance+ member, you will receive a discount for a $25 membership for the year.
- Some benefits of a TDF membership include:
- All tickets cost only $9 - $47 - even for top Broadway shows! Save up to 70% on hundreds of theatre, dance, and music shows daily.
- Buy tickets online in advance. Purchase discounted tickets days, and sometimes weeks, in advance right from the comfort of your computer or mobile device.
- Give back. Your membership supports TDF's many arts education and theatre accessibility programs.
As soon as we receive payment, we will send you a thank you email with an attachment letter describing your benefits.
Questions? Email cyu [at] aaartsalliance [dot] org